Saturday 28 March 2015

Emma's Morning Memoir

I wake up lying on my side trying to remember what day it is. Throwing of the white bed covers I decide I’m still tired and try to go back to sleep. Finding I can’t go back to sleep I throw of my covers again and climb down the ladder of my bed, find my book under my messy bed. 
Walking down the hallway into the cold living room and grab a blanket off the foot stool in the corner. Wrap the blanket around me and listen to how quiet it is in my home. Read my book until my brother gets up and turns on the TV which distracts me and eats his breakfast. I eat my cereal while trying to read my book with one hand but it doesn’t work. Leaving my bowl from my cereal on the table I walk to my bedroom. Finding my sister is still asleep I grab my torch to find my clothes to wear. I spend 10 minutes trying to find something I want to wear but I can’t find anything I want. 
I slip into the living room and grab something from the pile of things that have been ironed. I go to my room and get dressed and spend 15 minutes trying to get my hair into to a plait I like. My sister wakes up and goes and moans at my mum that she wants breakfast. I do my teeth and wash my face trying not to fall asleep. Finally I go and sit on the couch and wait till I have to leave for school. Wrestling the remote for the TV off my sister I watch TV until I get up and pack my bag. Leaving I go outside and decide how i’m going to get to school and shout goodbye to my mum and leave.

By Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment